I got back to Italy after a long weekend in London.
What I did:
- I went to Nathan Fowkes' workshop about "designing with color and light"; Nathan is a concept artist for animation and entertainment projects, teacher of
drawing, painting, color and design. He worked for DreamWorks,
Blue Sky, Digital Domain and Disney. This guy's a monster. The workshop was extremely interesting, with a lot of stuff in just 4 hours. I wish I had a workshop like this every weekend.
- I drank too many beers
- I got some nice drawing pads and a sketchbook
- I had great food (fish & chips and hamburgers)
- I met an old friend
- I met Giulia who lives and works in London, and does some nice stuff :-)
- I didn't get lost
- I didn't find the brushes I need (d'oh!!!) :-(
- I didn't miss the plane :-)