Things went a little out of focus during the last weeks,
I went through the preliminary sketches, then I changed the original concept I had in my mind a little, yet sticking to the idea of the rampant pose, trying to give the effect the buggy is launching or popping a wheelie, in the "twisted style" of cartoon I love so much.
Then it was time to add the crew, driver and co-driver, and it took several rough sketches to get a result I was happy with.
Last step was to add the correct tread to the Falken tires...the biggest pain in the butt ever!
I'm still squeezing my brain to develop a proper method to achieve this, and hopefully I'm on the right path...